Job Description :
– We are hiring a Cyber Security Lead to ensure our systems and software is completely hacker proof internally. You will monitor our computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find.
– To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and experience in the information security field. You must be working with a Tech Start Up and be responsible for ensuring the IT Systems are hack proof.
– Monitor computer networks for security issues.
– Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
– Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
– Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
– Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
– Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
– Stay current on IT security trends and news.
– Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
– Perform penetration testing.
– Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
– Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
– Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
To fit the bill :
– You have to be a Certified Ethical Hacker
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
– Experience in information security or related field.
– Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
– Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
– Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com