Miamin Systems inc
• Design and development of software platforms/products/product components using Java EE
• Strong problem solving capability. Analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
• Participate in product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
• Ensure quality of developed code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
• Graduate(BE/B.Tech)/ Masters(ME/M.Tech/MS) in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with 3+ years’(Software Engineer) hands-on software development experience • Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging Java EE applications.
• Proficiency with databases in designing and optimizing queries and stored procedures
• Expert in Spring, Hibernate and Web Services using REST API’s
• Experience in working with ETL tools like Talend is a plus
• Experience in developing high performance and scalable web applications with large databases is a plus
• Strong hands-on experience with multiple J2EE application/web servers (Apache/JBoss/Tomcat) including configuration, deploying and debugging
. • Working knowledge of Linux
• Team player with an inclusive approach to decision making.
• Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Test Driven Development is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com