• Design and development of software platforms/products/product components using Microsoft technologies.
• Strong problem-solving capability.
• Analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
• Participate in product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
• Ensure quality of developed code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
• Good knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET and ASP.NET AJAX.
• Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server in designing and optimizing queries and stored procedures.
• Working knowledge of HTML, Java script , CSS, jQuery and Angular.
• Experience in working with ETL tools like Microsoft SSIS is a plus.
• Experience in developing high performance and scalable web applications with large databases is a plus.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer).
• Experience in development of BI tools is a plus.
• Team player with an inclusive approach to decision making.
• Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Test Driven Development is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org