• Responsible for the planning and execution of functional and automation testing.
• Should be a key contributor to Quality Assurance (QA) project teams, works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed.
• Thoroughly analyzes requirements and comes up with scenarios and plan to implement the testing.
• Effectively coordinates the work with team.
• Working Knowledge of Defect management process, Risk Framework and mitigation, and Enterprise Testing standards.
• Expertise with QA Deliverables tool set – (Quality Center, SharePoint, Excel).
• Experience with test automation tool set – Selenium.
• Knowledge on QTP/ Tosca.
• Graduate(BE/B.Tech)/Masters(ME/M.Tech/MS) in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with 7+ years hands-on software testing experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Python, Java Scripting preferred
• Design and Development Automation frameworks and automation test suites.
• Strong experience with Database testing using SQL.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with all the staff levels in the company and with clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org