Miamin Systems LLC
• Responsible for improving a company’s organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients’ sites’ rankings in major search engines.
Role and Responsibilities
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
• Prepare detailed strategy reports.
• Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
• Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
• Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
• Create advanced SEO strategies.
• Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
• Website & keyword analysis, SEO Strategy, On page & Off Page optimization, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, SEM rush, Link Building, Sitemap creation &Robo.txt, Image optimization,Internal linking, URL Mapping, WordPress, Joomla, Durpal, e commerce CMS, Social media optimization,keyword Research, Content tuning, Reporting, Article submission,Blogs submission. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills. Should manage & work as a Team
• Experience : 1-5 Years
• Qualification : BE / B-Tech / MCA / M.Sc. /Any Graduate – Any stream
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org